Pages

Friday, 26 November 2010

My Pals and I have had another busy week which started with some of them going off with my friend Miryam to a craft fair in the Scottish Mining Museum in Newtongrange. Thankyou to everyone who bought a SockPal there.

We are preparing this morning for another Christmas Fair in Haddington tonight at St. Marys Primary School.


We've also been really busy making up lots of custom orders this week. A few photos below...


             
             
                            


..... Lots of happy SockPal customers :O)

 We've also been planning a giveaway this week over on Facebook. My Snow Monster Pal is about to have a game of hide and seek in North Berwick today. He is extremely excited!!!

Why not take a look at my Facebook page and see if know where he is hiding...   http://www.facebook.com/pages/SockPals/150075128347519?ref=sgm

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way information presented in your post.thanks for your sharing with all of us. continue your great job, and always gain my support.
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete