Pages

Friday, 19 November 2010

I'm craving CHOCOLATE.......My Folksy Friday theme this week.




WOW! 107 pages of chocolate crafted loveliness on Folksy this morning! Going to be a tricky choice this week.....but here they are....



Large image


Chocolate Macha Crocheted bracelet
by Vanda Handmade Jewellery

mmmm...minstrels and maltesers!!!

Large image


Chocolate and strawberry cupcake
by Woolly Duck

mmmm...chocolate and vanilla sponge!!!

Large image


Chocolate birthday cake brooch
by Ditsy Bird Designs

adoreable!!!


Large image


Chocolate Pudding Bear
by Treaclezoo

....what can i say?...soooo cute!!!

Large image


Mosaic heart pendant necklace - I Love Chocolate
by Angela Ibbs Designs

everyone knows ...I Love Chocolate!!!


Large image


Official chocolate taster scrabble tile pendant
by Pendant Pixie

if only this was true....


...still craving chocolate...what about you?

1 comment:

  1. great collection which has totally set off my chocolate cravings!
    thanks for including my chocolate cake brooch out of the 107 pages of potentials! Very flattered!
    cheers
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete